Rate Article (5 / 2)

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (0:50 P.M.) – According to a source close to Al-Masdar News, at least ten ISIS insurgents were killed by Russian sorties on Deir Ezzor city, two of whom were Belgian foreign fighters.

Both militants were said to have joined the Islamic State in 2014. They were killed by an airstrike on an ISIS base in the Huwyqa district on Friday.

The military source did not specify names but insisted Syrian Arab Army (SAA) infiltration units had retrieved the Belgian passports from the bombed positions.

The Belgian Government is yet to address the incident. Over 500 Belgian jihadists are said to have joined ISIS and Al-Qaeda in recent years.

Advertisements
Share this article:
  • 100
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    100
    Shares
ALSO READ  Iranian forces will not leave Syria until requested by Damascus: official
Student currently living in Denmark. Special focus on news from Syria, MENA map-making and strategical military analysis.

Notice: All comments represent the view of the commenter and not necessarily the views of AMN.

All comments that are not spam or wholly inappropriate are approved, we do not sort out opinions or points of view that are different from ours.

This is a Civilized Place for Public Discussion

Please treat this discussion with the same respect you would a public park. We, too, are a shared community resource — a place to share skills, knowledge and interests through ongoing conversation.

These are not hard and fast rules, merely guidelines to aid the human judgment of our community and keep this a clean and well-lighted place for civilized public discourse.

Improve the Discussion

Help us make this a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion in some way, however small. If you are not sure your post adds to the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later.

The topics discussed here matter to us, and we want you to act as if they matter to you, too. Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them, even if you disagree with some of what is being said.

Be Agreeable, Even When You Disagree

You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But remember to criticize ideas, not people. Please avoid:

  • Name-calling
  • Ad hominem attacks
  • Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content
  • Knee-jerk contradiction

Instead, provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation.

newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Member
Regular
Upvoted
Mona Anom
Rate Article :
     

Thank you Russia. Protecting Europe in Syria, while the European governments won’t even protect their own borders.

Daeshbags Sux
Member
Master
Upvoted
Rookie Mentor
Commenter
Daeshbags Sux
Rate Article :
     

Wish none of the 500 will be back

Floriangeyer
Member
Active Member
Master
Commenter
Upvoted
Floriangeyer

I hope you are correct BUT I suspect that many will find their way to their adopted countries in Europe. That being the case all Europeans can only wait in trepidation until the mayhem caused by the US in the Middle East reaches the ‘diverse paradise of Europe’ 🙂

If the violence becomes too great for the Libtards to cope with mentally , massive camps to concentrate all the followers of the religion of the Takfiri’s could be either re-opened or new ones built.

Daeshbags Sux
Member
Master
Upvoted
Rookie Mentor
Commenter
Daeshbags Sux

Muhaha. 80% of our Maghrebines don’t give a f**k about religion. On the remaining 20%, only 0.5% are into radical Islam and they’re far to be all implied in criminal/warfare/terrorist activities. It’s clear that we have to totally discourage their ‘dawa’ but why would go after Muslims when a were 0.05% to 0.1% mess with such c**p? Our far right is MUCH more dangerous! In 6 years, they managed to kill the 5th of jihad victims over 1400 years. Now, let’s be clear, the roaches made about 20-22k terror attacks in 2016. Let’s make a little calculation. There are 10… Read more »

Member
Active Member
Master
Commenter
Upvoted
prince teutonic

Their reply will be something along the lines: God riddance!